Regional Corporate and Community Fundraiser
£27,000 pa – pro rata
Upto 24 hours a week
Leeds based - Covering the Yorkshire area. – Home based until further notice, due to COVID.
Do you want to help people live their best life? Do you want a rewarding career with real sense of satisfaction?
If you answered yes to the above... We want you to join our team!
We currently have an opportunity for a Regional Corporate and Community Fundraiser to join us to generate new business funders and sponsors as well as manage and develop our network of existing corporate relationships; focusing on corporate supporters within the geographical area of the Yorkshire area.
The aim is both to raise funds to cover the costs of running existing and establishing new services and other projects operated by United Response within the agreed area that are not covered by statutory funding; as well as ensuring the work and mission of the whole charity becomes better known within the local community and corporate organisations and their staff.
The successful Candidate
- At least two years’ experience of charity fundraising and experience of developing corporate fundraising partnerships for the charity sector is desirable
- Candidates should have experience of, and a commitment to, working in the not-for-profit/charity sector and be capable of working accurately and with strong attention to detail.
- Be a competent self-starter with experience of working to deadline, managing multiple priorities and scheduling work.
- Ability to manage and nurture business relationships
- Experience of working to defined deadline
- Experience of managing multiple priorities and scheduling work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Experience of carrying out research
Rewards and benefits
In return for your passion and commitment, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays , pro rata for part time) , which increases after 3 and 5 years’ service
- Pension contribution
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers
Who we are
United Response is a leading national charity providing support to young people and adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and mental health needs across England and Wales. We employ approximately 3,600 staff at more than 300 locations and support over 2,000 people.
We believe in championing the right of disabled people to live, work, socialise and participate in the community, free of discrimination and unnecessary boundaries.
Our vision is a society where everyone has equal access to the same rights and opportunities.
In our work we aim to be:
- Creative, Strong, Honest, Responsive, United
If you agree with our values and want to support us in our mission to ensure that individuals with learning disabilities, mental or physical support needs have the opportunity to live their lives to the full, Apply Now!
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.