United Way UK — London, Greater London
United Way Worldwide is a global movement that improves lives by partnering with business to mobilise the caring power of communities to advance the common good. We fight for the health, education and financial stability of every person in every community. Part of United Way Worldwide, United Way UK was established in 2014 as a national charity with the aim of providing support to local communities to ensure every family and every individual can reach their full potential through good education, financial stability, and healthy lives.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain skills and experience in the global non-profit and CSR sectors as United Way UK's Admin Officer, within a supportive and friendly environment.
United Way UK offers flexible working.
- Support the CEO with Executive Assistant duties
- Manage general admin requests and queries
- Organise and schedule meetings
- Draft and distribute email, letters and forms, taking minutes
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Build and maintain contact list
- Event and travel organisation, eg conference calls, flights and accommodation, venues, couriers etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Reliable team player able to demonstrate initiative and collaboration
- Experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant (desirable)
Type of job: Part-time, 2 days a week (possible to work flexibly with consideration to external commitments, including half days)
Location: Bloomsbury, Central London and Remote work
Salary: 17,077/year pro-rata
Availability for interviews: Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the post is filled.
Start day: ASAP
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.