About United Way:
We are a global organisation that aims to support every person in every community to achieve the building blocks for a good life: quality education, good health and financial stability. United Way is privately funded and most of our funds come from collaboration with major organisations.
About the role:
The Project Officer supports the delivery of various exciting United Way UK projects, providing essential support, to all the team members to achieve project success. Administrative, technological and communication skills are key for this post.
You have experience in the key areas below:
- Experience in project coordination and delivery
- Experience in the charity sector
- Experience with volunteering
- Experience or knowledge of social media would be advantageous
- CSR experience would be advantageous
We would love it if you have a curious mind and a get-stuck-in attitude. You will be expected to build and manage the client relationship. You will need to be self-motivated and have the initiative to drive concepts and ideas to fruition.
You will need to have great organisational skills, as you will be supporting on multiple projects.
What we give in return
- A great team to work with, we have a small but welcoming team of employees and volunteers who are enthusiastic and happy to lend a helping hand
- We believe in personal development and will support you in every way we can to achieve your goals
- We also offer a chance to work with a diverse range of companies, in many different sectors
- The opportunity to gain non-profit experience in the context of a global network
- Flexible work (on-site and remote work)
This is a part time role (3 days a week)
Salary: 22,000 per year pro rata
Fixed Term Contract: 1 Year (with potential to become permanent)
Closing Date: July 19th, 2020. We advise you to apply as early as possible as we review applications on a rolling basis. The role might close earlier than the indicated closing date if we find the right candidate.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.