We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Student Activities Coordinator. Student activities cover a wide range of student led initiatives, governed through the Activity Zone headed by the Vice President Activity. The Student Activities Coordinator will provide support to a range of student societies to deliver safe and inclusive activities, opportunities and events. The coordinator will work closely with societies, VP Activity, Societies Chair and Activity Zone members. The role will also include developing a training programme and the delivery of the training for society committee members and individuals.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Proven administration and teamworking skills
- Experience of working in a customer service and/or events environment
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Can create and maintain strong working relationships, particularly with volunteers
- Creative thinker and a flexible approach to work
- Experience within a training environment
- Good IT skills
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills
The Students' Union strives to be diverse and inclusive, a place where we can all be ourselves. We particularly encourage applications from people who identify as Black, Asian or from a Minority Ethnic background, who are underrepresented in the Union. We offer family friendly flexible working arrangements to support our staff. We are also proud to be a Disability Confident and Mindful Employer.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.