The overall purpose of the role is to be a valued and effective member of the Finance Team. Responsible for processing and recording all income including donations and subscription fees.
We are looking for someone with a passion for detail, and an understanding of finance administration.
Salary: £22,000 pro-rata per year
Hours: 20 hours a week
Contract: Permanent, starting as soon as possible
Location: Hybrid (50/50 between home and Urban Saints Support Centre, Kestin House, Crescent Road, Luton)
When joining Urban Saints, you’ll enjoy benefits including:
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata) plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension scheme – For eligible workers, we contribute 6% of gross salary to the Urban Saints pension scheme.
- Life assurance – you will receive life assurance cover to the value of four times your annual pensionable salary.
- Flexible working – we offer flexible working arrangements to optimise work/life balance.
- Volunteering days – you will have an opportunity to volunteer for one of our events or a similar charity of choice for up to eight days (pro-rata).
Given that the organisation is seeking to live out a Biblical lifestyle, all applicants must be committed to the aims, ethos and values of Urban Saints.
We highly value a diverse and inclusive team and are committed to an equitable work environment where every person is set up to thrive. Having a diverse workforce allows us to benefit from a variety of perspectives and give us strength in the work that we do. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website.
The closing date for applications is 5th June 2022. Interviews will be held on 15th June 2022.
Eligibility to work in the UK
Urban Saints is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to remain and work in the UK
*No agencies, please.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.