Spree SW is a hugely popular camping and activity weekend for young people aged 8 to 17 who come with their church or Christian youth/children’s group. We provide a complete programme of activities throughout the weekend to suit all interests, including high-quality christian teaching streams for different age-groups. The event is run by SWYM and Urban Saints in partnership.
We are looking for someone to co-ordinate key aspects of Spree South West, working with the Core team (planning team) to deliver the event in June 2022.
Salary: £22,500 pro-rata per year
Hours: 16 hours a week
Contract: Initially nine months, starting as soon as possible.
Location: Home-based (This role can be based from home or at the SWYM office (Unit 10E Mill Park Industrial Estate, White Cross Road, Woodbury Salterton, Devon, EX5 1EL). It will also require a small amount travel around the Exeter/Devon area to visit contractors, the Shobrooke Park site, and attend Core Team meetings.)
When joining Urban Saints, you’ll enjoy excellent benefits including:
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata) plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension scheme – For eligible workers, we contribute 6% of gross salary to the Urban Saints pension scheme.
- Life assurance – you will receive life assurance cover to the value of four times your annual pensionable salary.
- Flexible working – we offer flexible working arrangements to optimise work/life balance.
- Home working allowance – you will receive a monthly allowance toward additional household costs (pro-rata)
- Volunteering days – you will have an opportunity to volunteer for one of our events or a similar charity of choice for up to eight days (pro-rata).
We highly value a diverse and inclusive team and are committed to an equitable work environment where every person is set up to thrive. Having a diverse workforce allows us to benefit from a variety of perspectives and give us strength in the work that we do. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website.
The closing date for applications is 31st January 2022 although applications will be reviewed upon receipt and applicants may be invited to preliminary interview before the closing date.
No agencies, please.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.