About Urban Synergy
Urban Synergy is an award-winning youth empowerment charity, founded in 2007 with the mission to inspire, guide, and ignite the ambitions of young people.
Our approach focuses on early support, to build confidence and show young people aged 9-24 years of age from underrepresented communities what’s possible. That’s why we connect them with aspirational - yet relatable - role models and mentors, as well as industry-leading companies.
Understanding that every young person, their circumstance, and their dreams are unique, we tailor our school programmes, mentoring, and work experience opportunities to help them reach their individual potential.
With the collaboration of our valued partners, we are building an equitable world where everyone, regardless of their background, is empowered to write their own future.
- Accounts Payable
- Sales Ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll reconciliations
- Accruals/ prepayments
- Expenses and Refunds
- Cash flow reporting/ budgeting/ reforecasting
- VAT reconciliations (possibly in the future)
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and clients.
- PQ CIMA/ACCA or Equivalent.
- Pivot Tables & VLookups.
- Management accounts experience incorporating reporting, budgets, etc.
- Previous Payroll reconciliation.
- Experience/knowledge of VAT.
- QuickBooks accounting software experience/knowledge.
Equal opportunities statement
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Criminal records check
This post is subject to DBS – Disclosures and barring service checks.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.