About Urban Synergy
Urban Synergy is an award-winning youth empowerment charity, founded in 2007 with the mission to inspire, guide, and ignite the ambitions of young people.
Our approach focuses on early support, to build confidence and show young people aged 9-24 years of age from underrepresented communities what’s possible. That’s why we connect them with aspirational - yet relatable - role models and mentors, as well as industry-leading companies.
Understanding that every young person, their circumstance, and their dreams are unique, we tailor our school programmes, mentoring, and work experience opportunities to help them reach their individual potential.
With the collaboration of our valued partners, we are building an equitable world where everyone, regardless of their background, is empowered to write their own future.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly proactive Partnerships Manager who can develop, manage and grow a variety of mid to high value partnerships.
- Growing existing multi-layered, high-value corporate partnerships to retain sponsorship for at least 3 years, by demonstrating value and proactively seeking opportunities to deepen partnerships.
- Leading on the creation of partnership proposals.
- Producing briefings ahead of Corporate Partner meetings, take notes, and follow-up on actions with relevant stakeholders.
- Working with the Head of Corporate Partnerships to provide quarterly impact and engagement reports for partners.
- Supporting with delivering fundraising events.
- Keeping up to date with research and policies on racial equality.
- Supporting with the partner screening checks and onboarding process.
- Ensuring the Corporate Partnerships Team comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
To be successful you will need to be a passionate, strong leader with excellent relationship building, project management and communication skills. You will have a strategic outlook and experience in managing diverse, mutually beneficial partnerships, as well as being able to successfully influence a range of senior stakeholders.
- Experience as a Corporate Partnerships Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and Google Docs.
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience report writing.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships quickly and effectively with people at all levels, building credibility and trust.
- Experience in securing corporate partnerships, or in high-income generating sales.
- Understanding of Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) frameworks and how they relate to impact reporting.
Equal opportunities statement
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.
Criminal records check
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS – Disclosure and Barring Service check
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.