Become part of a vibrant team living our values – collaborative, democratic, resilient optimistic, ordering chaos and authentic. You’ll get an experience like no other with the chance to fast forward your career.
We offer career enhancing opportunity, support and encouragement to develop new skills.
Successful candidates will be results and outcome-orientated with knowledge and lived experience of the criminal justice sector. As well as managing the development and delivery of the service, we are looking for motivated people willing to travel and go above and beyond to get the job done.
Our Engagement Teams are responsible for engaging with a diverse range of service users with different experiences in order to improve services and promote active citizenship. As balanced Teams they have a range of complementary skills in order to achieve these aims, including service user engagement, service provider engagement, project management and administration.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Been in prison or on probation?
- A People person and a good listener?
- Good IT/literacy/numeracy skills?
- Turned your life around and want to help others?
- Have something to give and can say what it is?
- Manage your own life well, and can prove it?
- Highly motivated and passionate about change?
If the answer to ALL of these is yes, then we want you…!
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- FPart-time positions
- 12 month fixed-term contract
- Up to £25,000 depending on experience (pro-rata for part-time)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time)
* The post is subject to a 6 month probationary period and Enhanced DBS check
We are currently recruiting in the following ares
- Bristol, Gloucestershire, Dorset
- Sussex & Surrey - Prison based
- Kent, Surrey & Sussex - Community based
- Hampshire & The Isle of Wight
HOW TO APPLY?
Visit our website to download and application form and send to us with yorur CV