We believe in the power of your personal lived-experience of the criminal justice system.
We believe with the right opportunity, encouragement and support everybody can change.
Do you want to use your experience to enable others to change the system from within?
IF YOU DO, THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Been in prison or on probation?
- Able to lead a team of dedicated staff?
- Excellent communication skills?
- Drive and have your own car?
- Strong IT skills?
- Experience of managing multiple projects?
- Experienced managing volunteers or small groups?
- Experienced managing budgets?
- Highly motivated and passionate about change
IF THE ANSWER TO ALL OF THESE IS YES, THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU.!
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Full time position
- 12 month fixed-term contract (likely to be extended)
- Up to £35,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
* The post is subject to a 6 month probationary period and Enhanced DBS check
At User Voice we believe in transformation powered by experience, and are committed to making the criminal justice system work for everyone. We believe that with the right opportunity, encouragement and support everybody can change. Only offenders can stop re-offending…
HOW TO APPLY
Visit our website for details of how to apply for this role.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
Become part of a vibrant team living our values – collaborative, democratic, resilient optimistic, ordering chaos and authentic. You’ll get an experience like no other with the chance to fast forward your career.
We offer career enhancing opportunity, support and encouragement to develop new skills.
Successful candidates will be results and outcome-orientated with knowledge of the criminal justice sector. As well as managing the development and delivery of the service, we are looking for motivated people willing to travel and go above and beyond to get the job done.
Our Engagement Teams are responsible for engaging with a diverse range of service users with different experiences in order to improve services and promote active citizenship. As balanced Teams they have a range of complementary skills in order to achieve these aims, including service user engagement, service provider engagement, project management and administration.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.