You will be passionate about sharing USPG’s vision with a variety of existing and potential supporters.
- to increase engagement and gifts from churches currently supporting USPG; to engage new churches and supporters; and to re-engage churches whose support has lapsed.
- to increase engagement from individuals and recruit new individuals to become USPG supporters.
- to deliver fundraising appeals and campaigns ensuring that supporters go on a meaningful journey with USPG and become lifelong supporters
- to work closely with the with the wider Mission Engagement Team to ensure there are a growing number of engaged individuals and churches with an awareness of both fundraising and Mission Engagement activity
USPG is looking for someone with
- experience of managing fundraising or marketing campaigns and appeals
- ability to write compelling fundraising copy
- experience of managing a supporter CRM
- experience of and understanding of fundraising within the church context
You will be
- highly organised and efficient
- able to work in collaboration with a small staff team
- excited about engaging with a variety of supporters in order to help USPG achieve it’s mission
This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Applications must be recieved by 9am on Friday 24 July 2020, using our application form, CVs will not be accepted.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 30 and Friday 31 July 2020.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.