You will be passionate about sharing USPG’s vision with a variety of existing and potential supporters.
- to increase engagement and gifts from churches currently supporting USPG; to engage new churches and supporters; and to re-engage churches whose support has lapsed.
- to increase engagement from individuals and recruit new individuals to become USPG supporters.
- to deliver fundraising appeals and campaigns ensuring that supporters go on a meaningful journey with USPG and become lifelong supporters
- to work closely with the with the wider Mission Engagement Team to ensure there are a growing number of engaged individuals and churches with an awareness of both fundraising and Mission Engagement activity
USPG is looking for someone with
- experience of managing fundraising or marketing campaigns and appeals
- ability to write compelling fundraising copy
- experience of managing a supporter CRM
- experience of and understanding of fundraising within the church context
You will be
- highly organised and efficient
- able to work in collaboration with a small staff team
- excited about engaging with a variety of supporters in order to help USPG achieve it’s mission
More about USPG
Refreshed on: 20 August 2020
Closed date: 04 September 2020
Job ref: References will be required on offer of the role
Tags: Fundraising, Marketing
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.