This post will be responsible for developing opportunities for collaboration between public sector and voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) sector organisations to improve service delivery and care in the community in Calderdale to ensure:
• The VCSE is better connected and can influence the health and care system
• Investment in VCSE organisations to innovate on delivering better health and care outcomes
• A system-wide culture shift to integrate ways of working championed by the VCSE i.e. social and peer support
• Inclusion of VCSE workforce development to maximise systems working
• VCSE capacity is increased to provide health and care services – as an integral part of local systems transformation and development
Managed by the Partnerships & Programmes Manager, this post will promote and enable greater integration between public sector Health and Care services and VCSE provision to promote better use of local resources and create greater sustainability and resilience across the VCSE and the wider health and care system. The postholder alongside the Partnerships & Programme Manager will act as a key contact point for funders/ commissioners and wider stakeholders across Calderdale, in line with the responsibilities specified.
The closing date for applications is Friday 25th June (midnight). To apply for the role, please submit your CV and supporting statement (no longer than 2 sides of A4 Arial 12 font) describing how you meet the requirements within the Job description and Person Specification (using examples to demonstrate your skills, knowledge, experience and key characteristics) and apply via our Charity Job Listing.
NOTE: If a supporting statement is not submitted as part of the application it will not be shortlisted.
If shortlisted for interview, you will be sent a pre employment form to complete and send back.
Deadline for submission of applications is Friday 25th June 2021.
Interview date is Tuesday 6th July 2021.
Unfortunately, we are unable to give feedback to applicants not shortlisted for interviews.
We do provide feedback upon request to candidates interviewed.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.