A position has arisen for a Head of Finance and IT to work for a small Charity based in Central London. This organisation is community based that strives to increase community development and environmental and economic wellbeing.
* Lead, manage and improve the Trust's finance function and provide accurate, timely and relevant financial reports, forecasts and other information throughout the organisation, including reports for Trustees and the Executive Team
* Together with a small team of two Finance Officers and a Financial Accountant, provide an excellent Business Partnering service to all budget managers, enabling them to make effective use of financial systems for monitoring income and expenditure, Board reporting, planning and decision- making
* In collaboration with members of the Executive Team, prepare the financial components of robust property development and project viability proposals, including the development of fully costed proposals for submission to external funding bodies
* Lead the development and compilation of the associated operating and capital budgets and regular forecasts
* Prepare monthly management accounts and be responsible for the integrity of those accounts, the ledgers and VAT accounting
* Prepare year end financial accounts and manage the external audit
* Account manage the Trusts third party IT provider, ensuring cost effective and adequate levels of service
* Act as the Trust's lead on data security, providing support to the Trust's nominated Data Controller as required.
The successful candidate MUST :
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Have experience working in a small Charitable organisation
* Experience dealing with a Board of Trustees
* Have a good knowledge of Finance systems
* Have excellent communication skills