How to apply
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
People Information Manager
Location: Flexible, with a requirement for a regular presence in our Chesterfield and London offices
Hours: Full-time (35 hours per week). Consideration will be given to part-time and job share applications.
Salary: London: £45,500pa + benefits; rest of UK: £41,500 pa + benefits
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: 23:59 on Tuesday 30 July 2019
We are now 18 months into our journey of organisational transformation. With such big organisational ambitions, we need an HR and Organisational Development (OD) team that can support the organisation to deliver. That means enabling our employed workforce to be their very best, through our employment offer, development opportunities, engagement and a flexible and inclusive workplace culture.
We believe we need to be organisational enablers. To be lean and effective, joined up and working in a networked way with teams across the charity. We must add real value in the way we partner, advise, support and challenge.
About the role
This newly created role will push back against arthritis by leading and managing the team responsible for the effective collection, management and reporting of employee information; for HR systems and processes and for the provision of meaningful people information to inform good decision making and organisational learning.
· Experience of leading and managing an HR team through change, coaching and developing members of the team to reach their full potential
· Successful experience of managing a high quality, valued added and flexible HR information services team including all elements of the life cycle of an employee
· Strong written and oral communication skills, with excellent attention to detail. Ability to analyse, interpret, disseminate and present information to a variety of internal and external audiences in a way that informs and influences their decision making and contributes to organisational learning
· A flexible, pragmatic and creative approach, redefining problems in light of information gathered or changes in context
· Experience of managing external partnerships and contracts, negotiating, challenging and ensuring a balance between best practice and value for money are achieved
How to apply
1. a concise, up-to-date CV
2. along with a supporting statement demonstrating how you meet the key requirements set out in the job description and person specification available on our website
Email your completed application by 23:59 on Tuesday 30 July 2019 (details available on our website)
Interviews: Friday 9 August 2019 in London and via Skype
Arthritis causes pain, fatigue and isolation for 10 million people in the UK every single day. It can impact on the ability to work, our relationships and take away our independence. We don’t accept this.
We are Versus Arthritis. We are volunteers, healthcare professionals, researchers and friends, all doing everything we can to push back against arthritis. We’re reaching out to everybody with the information and support they need, funding vital research and changing the way society sees arthritis. Together we’ll keep running, researching, inﬂuencing, volunteering, advising, chatting, baking, listening. We won’t stop until no-one has to tolerate living with the pain, fatigue and isolation of arthritis.
Join us and use your skills, knowledge, passion and energy to help us defy arthritis.
Read more about what we do, working for us and what we offer on our website.
Promoting Equality in the workplace
Versus Arthritis is a Registered Charity No: 207711 and in Scotland No. SC041156