Versus Arthritis are looking for a passionate, proactive Personal Assistant to support the Director of Involvement, Influencing and Support. This is a high-profile role and offers the opportunity to play an integral part in helping to deliver the charities ambitions through a high performing and engaged workforce.
About the role
This is a part-time role, (21 hours over 5 days per week)
Our organisational leadership team (OLT) are collectively responsible for inspiring, motivating and leading our people to deliver against our strategy and priorities. They are expected to be leaders for Versus Arthritis first and their areas of expertise second. They have responsibility for organisational planning, resourcing and delivery based on the input and recommendations of expert leaders from across the charity.
The Personal Assistant to the Director of Involvement, Influencing and Support enables this by supporting the director(s) to ensure optimal use of their time.
In addition to an approach that supports our values and behaviours, this role will require the following knowledge, skills and experience
- Proven experience of success as a senior administrator, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- High quality verbal and written communication skills required to present information in a clear and accessible way
- Ability to distil meeting discussions into succinct notes of the key discussion points, decisions actions and points for onward communication.
- Able to work independently to deadlines with minimal supervision.
- A proactive and conscientious approach with good attention to detail.
- Ability to handle a range of tasks, including processing information from a wide range of sources and managing changing and competing priorities.
- Strong MS Office 365 skills (Outlook, Word and PowerPoint in particular).
To apply you MUST submit:
- a concise, up-to-date CV
- along with a completed supporting statement demonstrating how you meet the key requirements set out in the job description and person specification
- Please include where you've seen this role advertised
Email your completed application by 5pm 02 November 2020