The Policy and Public Affairs Assistant provides vital support across policy, public affairs and campaigning, from coordinating events in Parliament to drafting articles for our website. We are looking for an organised and enthusiastic individual with strong administration skills who wants to help us create lasting change for people with arthritis.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and deliver to deadlines.
- Good attention to detail; consistently produces accurate work and identifies errors.
- Experience of working with and for a busy team and providing administrative support to colleagues, ideally as part of a team.
- High level of computer literacy, including experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good verbal communication skills, with experience of adapting style and message for a variety of audiences.
- Good written communication skills; a clear writing style.
- A flexible approach, with the ability to adapt to the needs of the organisation and unforeseen external developments.
Please submit your CV and a supporting statement to