Location: Glasgow office or Homeworking
Benefits: Read more about the excellent benefits we offer on our profile page
Travel: Frequent travel across mainland Scotland and monthly travel across the UK for team meetings and conferences
Through our diversity and inclusion strategy, we have made a commitment to increase the diversity of our charity and we welcome candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees, volunteers and trustees to represent the broad diversity of the communities of which we are a part.
Working closely with the Head of UK Delivery and colleagues across the four nations, you will put impact and evaluation at the heart of your work, to deliver our service and support activities. Working with funders, commissioners and community partners, this is a key role to support pathways for patients in Scotland.
About the role
You will be the operational lead for Scotland, line-managing a team of Regional Officers in delivering and developing a consistent four nations approach to supporting people with Arthritis and MSK conditions.
- Supporting delivery of our strategy in Scotland, alongside day-to-day team management, representing and championing the breadth of service provision of our cross-organisational working groups.
- You will provide effective operational management to achieve high levels of performance within a framework of continuous improvement, and ensuring services are delivered with excellence through well-trained volunteers.
- Sharing insight and learning across the four nations to align approaches as appropriate and working collaboratively to define and develop support through external partnerships.
- An understanding of the external environment we work with in NHS and local authorities, and an ability to identify opportunities for the charity to support people with MSK conditions including arthritis.
- Identify and maximise funding opportunities, working closely with fundraising colleagues to develop funding and grant submissions and plan for long-term needs and financial resilience at a service level.
We advise candidates to apply early as we reserve the right to close applications ahead of the advertised date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not wish to receive contact from agencies or media sales.
First interviews expected: Wednesday 20 July 2022 on Microsoft Teams.
Second interviews: In person, date to be confirmed.