Versus Arthritis is looking for an experienced talent acquisition specialist to join our HROD team. We are currently undergoing a period of transformation and are looking to improve the way we source and recruit talent. This is a fantastic opportunity to shape and influence our talent acquisition strategy, delivering an approach that truly reflects our principles and values and that fully supports our ambitions to be a diverse and inclusive employer.
About the role
The Talent Acquisition Partner will develop our talent acquisition strategy, introducing workforce segmentation and ensuring we take a proactive approach to talent acquisition. You will work closely with key stakeholders, from hiring managers to external networks, to provide a positive and engaging recruitment and selection process which delivers talent and capability in line with agreed organisation needs.
- You will own our talent acquisition strategy, ensuring it meets our values and organisation needs and delivers a proactive and inclusive approach to internal and external talent acquisition.
- You will manage the recruitment and selection process from advert to offer stage, working in partnership with HR colleagues and hiring managers to ensure that the full recruitment lifecycle is delivered effectively.
- You will develop and own our selection process, improving selection methods and administering assessment tools including psychometrics, aptitude tests and other relevant tools.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the candidate experience is world class and embraces diversity and inclusion.
- You will manage talent pools to ensure future talent is engaged and enabled to proactively fill our vacancies.
- You will develop and improve talent acquisition metrics, owning action plans to drive improved performance.
The successful candidate will be an experienced in-house recruiter who can also clearly and confidently develop and lead a forward-thinking talent acquisition strategy which is aligned to the future needs of the charity and considers external labour market influences.
You must be able to manage multiple priorities, balancing active recruitment campaigns across multi-disciplines and levels with a variety of continuous improvement projects and strategic initiatives. You will be passionate about talent acquisition and ensuring that candidate experience is at the fore of everything we do. You will bring a positive, high energy, creative and professional approach to the role, building effective relationships with hiring managers and HR colleagues to ensure a partnership approach to recruitment. Candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent communications skills, effective partnership working and strong negotiation skills.
Experience with applicant tracking systems and vendor selection processes would be beneficial.
We are currently working remotely and expect this to continue until 2021. You may be based anywhere in the UK although travel to the London and Chesterfield office will be expected once we return to the offices.
To apply you must include both a CV and supporting statement outlining how you met the requirements of role.