Vibrance has an exciting opportunity available for you to join the team as a Management Accountant based in Bethnal Green, London. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working 35 hours per week (part time/flexible working arrangements available) and in return, you will receive an attractive salary ranging from £29,297 - £31,519 per annum.
Vibrance is a medium sized charity operating across London & the Southeast of England, that supports adults with a range of disabilities to live their lives as they wish and to maximise choice and independence.
About our Management Accountant role:
You will assist the Assistant Director of Finance & IT in the provision of an efficient, effective and pro-active finance function that is responsive to the ongoing needs of the organisation.
Responsibilities as our Management Accountant will include:
- Reporting directly to the Assistant Director of Finance in the production of management accounts, forecasting, cash flow analysis and cost analysis
- Supporting the production of the annual budget and investigating any variances to ensure that the accounts are accurate
- Undertaking reconciliations and analysis of income & expenditure to support the production of the end of year accounts and the external audit process
- Providing support and supervision to the finance team including any apprentices, trainees or graduates. Ensuring that operational targets are achieved and that each individual meets their delegated responsibilities
- Contributing to development of the shaping of the service to ensure that the Finance Function remains effective and provides a high quality & responsive service to our key stakeholders including Service Managers
Skills and experience required by our Management Accountant:
- GCSE Maths/English (or equivalent)
- Accounting Qualification or Part Qualification/Studying
- Minimum of five years experience working within an accounting environment
- Sound Customer Service Experience
- Ability to produce accounts to Trail Balance and to complete all required reconciliations in accordance with accounting legislations
- Experience of accounting & payroll practices & legislation
- Understanding of all key accounting concepts and statements
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels and give advice on a wide range of Financial Issues
- Ability to produce detailed, accurate and relevant financial reports and recommendations
- Excellent organisational ability including time management and prioritising tasks
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent numerical skills
In return for your skills, knowledge and experience, you'll enjoy all the support you need to develop a rewarding career, including an opportunity to attend a comprehensive training programme covering core skills, Corporate Induction and continue your professional development.
We also offer a range of benefits, including a generous holiday entitlement, a contributory pension scheme and recognition of service awards.
Closing date for applications: 11th December 2020
To join us as one of our Management Accountant please apply online with your CV.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.