Are you a people person with a passion for numbers?
Then join our busy Payroll & Finance Team….
Vibrance is an established social care provider, with a history of delivering person centred services for almost 30 years. We provide a range of support across London and the South East, including registered care, supported living, short breaks, day opportunities, outreach, supported employment and self-directed services.
We are looking for a highly motivated, methodical and experienced payroll officer to join our team and deliver an efficient and informative service for our staff.
Main duties to include:
- Setting up of new payroll records with HMRC and on company payroll systems as required.
- Calculation and production of payrolls ensuring that they are received, checked and processed on a timely and accurate basis.
- Responding promptly to individual enquiries from employees, managers and HR including general payment queries, annual leave, redundancy, mortgage references and other authorised requests for information.
- Liaising with the HMRC, the Pensions Regulator and other 3rd parties on a variety of payroll related matters.
- Ensuring that calculations for payments to HMRC, chosen pension providers and other 3rd parties are accurate and paid promptly.
- Carrying out payroll year-end procedures as required and to produce and send all returns required by HMRC and Benefits Agency including P11D, P35 & PSA returns.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of the payroll system ensuring that files are up to date.
- Providing support to the Senior Payroll Officer as required.
For more information please see the Job Specification and Person Specification.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.