The Transformation Trust is seeking a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated ENTRY LEVEL/GRADUATE LEVEL/JUNIOR LEVEL individual to join our team as a Schools Liaison Officer. The main purpose of the job is to contact schools and other organizations as required, by phone, email or other agreed means, to promote the programmes run by the Trust and recruit schools for these programmes.
Specific Responsibilities relating to the role of School Liaison Officer:
- To contact schools and other organisations as required via phone, e-mail or other agreed means to promote the Programmes run by the Trust and recruit schools for these programmes.
- To complete accurate management information on the schools who have been recruited to take part in the programmes.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with school staff at all levels.
- To maintain accurate, detailed and up-to-date information on the schools contacted and their response.
- To update databases as necessary with new contact information for school staff.
- To liaise with the relevant staff member at the school to complete a booking, sending any relevant documentation to the school as necessary.
- To keep a record of the booking forms sent to schools and contact schools as required, to ensure that the forms are completed by the schools and returned to the Trust in a timely manner.
- Once the booking is confirmed, pass the details to the relevant Programme Manager/Senior Programme Manager.
- Provide support to school staff as necessary.
- Liaise with the Programme Manager/Senior Programme Manager to provide feedback from schools as necessary.
- Remain up to date with workshop content and materials in order to accurately share information with school teachers.
- Conduct audits of databases regularly to ensure accurate reporting.
- Act as an ambassador for both the programme and the Trust in interactions with all external parties and respond to queries in a timely, polite and effective manner.
- Undertake any administrative duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the programmes and act as a point of contact for schools, universities, corporate partners, facilitators and volunteers as required in relation to the administration of any of our programmes.
Other General Responsibilities:
- Operate as a flexible team player and provide a high level of customer service to schools and anyone connected with the Trust.
- To be aware of, and comply with, all policies and procedures at the Trust including Safeguarding and Health & Safety, reporting any concerns to an appropriate person.
- To be aware of, and support, diversity and equal opportunities for all, appreciating and supporting the role of other professionals.
- To contribute to the overall ethos, work and aims of the Trust.
- To attend and participate in training, other learning activities, meetings and events as required.
- To undertake any duties as required, to ensure the smooth running of a small office including covering for other team members in their absence.
- To undertake all other duties commensurate with the level of the post as required, to ensure the efficient and effective running of the Trust Programmes.
Early applications are encouraged as we may appoint before the closing date if a suitable applicant is identified.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.