We’re looking for two enthusiastic, curious, go getting, self-starting, team playing all-rounders with relevant skills and experience to join the wonderful team of our amazing charity. You’ll have the opportunity to help us and our partners to develop, launch and deliver an exciting new pilot project to support people affected by a loved one's harmful gambling.
The frequent positive feedback we receive from our clients is a testament to the work we do, and we’re proud of it. So is one of our Patrons, Emilia Fox. And Russell Brand, one of our supporters.
Following induction and training the successful candidates will build strong relationships with service users referred to the project and ensure that bespoke, practical plans are developed for each client that focus on supporting those struggling to cope with the challenges of a loved one’s problem gambling.
In addition to ensuring that affected others have access to bespoke support, therapies and treatment, in conjunction with the National Gambling Treatment Service, the Project Workers will act as advocates on behalf of clients, ensuring that they are able to access appropriate resources from statutory and third sector organisations in their local community.
Some of the key tasks for this role include to:
- Be part of a high performing team, dedicated to ensuring people suffering the effects of harmful gambling have frictionless access to the support that they need.
- Create detailed plans with clients, which are regularly reviewed to ensure they receive broad support for the care lifecycle of the client’s interactions with the project
- Act as a community engagement broker and advocate for clients, ensuring they have awareness of and access to partner agency services as required.
- Be responsible for ensuring best practice safeguarding practices within the service.
- Contribute to data capture within the project to allow for monitoring, evaluation, analysis and reporting
If you’re looking for the opportunity to join an award winning charity full of great people doing good work, then please do apply or get in touch with any questions.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.