Viewpoint is looking for an organised person to work 25 hours a week as an office Administrator for our service user involvement charity. We welcome applications from people who use or have used mental health and / or addiction services.
- Create flyers for events and training and update Viewpoint website, Facebook and Twitter.
- Create and maintain financial and statistical tools and reports using spreadsheets.
- Manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications.
- Analyse and interpret financial statistics and other data and produce relevant reports.
- Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
- Invoice customers for training and involvement opportunities as agree by CEO, using SAGE software.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
- Contribute to the preparation of regular reports and/or information to service users about progress made following work undertaken by Viewpoint.
TRAINING AND SUPPORT:
- Listen to and respond to requests for support and/or training from user groups.
- Ensure service user are paid for training work undertaken.
- Co-ordinate service users to attend lived experience sessions for student mental health nurses at the University of Hertfordshire.
- Co-ordinate service users to assist in interviewing potential student mental health nurses.
- Co-ordinate requests for service users to assist with other involvement and training requests by the University of Hertfordshire, such as Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) training.
- Closing date is 5pm on the 15th November 2019
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.