How to apply
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic shop manager to join our team at Oakham.
You will be required to work 21 hours per week, flexibly over 3 days Monday – Saturday.
In this role you will:
• Maximise sales of donated goods to achieve targets
• Train, develop and manage shop staff and volunteers
• Effectively manage the sourcing, sorting, pricing, merchandising and display of donated goods
• Plan and implement internal and external sales promotions to ensure maximum sales
• Be responsible for handling shop income
With ambitious income targets in the coming year, you will also play a key role in developing Vista’s presence in Oakham and the surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will have experience in retail shop management, ideally in the charity sector; people management skills; stock generation; merchandising and promotion.
We are looking for someone with great skills in communications and customer service, with the ambition; drive and enthusiasm to make this project a success.
We offer excellent health benefits, a defined contribution pension scheme and access to an employee assistance programme