We are looking for an experienced Head of Development candidate who will help develop the capacity of new and existing BAME organisations by providing high quality advice, information and developmental support; to offer support in helping these organisations develop resources.
1. To work with the Director and other relevant people to implement transparent and effective grant giving, partnership and development services
2. To manage any grants programme contracted to Voice4Change England and ensure proper monitoring and reporting structures
3. To develop assessments frameworks to assess needs using different levels of frameworks to make sure these are suitable for small, information groups as well as larger organisations.
4. To base development work on identifying some of the structural discriminations faced by BAME groups and develop ways to help groups tackle this; to work with the Policy and Influence officer to ensure that research and trends are available for funders and other decision makers to develop more inclusive and anti-discriminatory services.
5. To develop and implement training and developmental support to help organisations build capacity to overcome barriers and develop; to develop a library of templates and tools that can help with this
6. To build a development programme that helps organisations with holistic development, covering all aspects e.g. governance, strategic planning, quality systems, policies, effective delivery, monitoring and evaluation; to organise this in a way that is appropriate for the level of the BAME group.
The post holder will work remotely but will be required to go into the office once or twice a week.
Apply now to join our amazing organisation.
Please submit your CV and supporting statement to the email address provided