Do you want to work with a leading advocacy charity organisation supporting those in need?
Do you have experience of working or volunteering in welfare, support or health and social care and are looking for a new challenge?
Are you keen to make a difference to people who want to be heard?
Then come and join us here at VoiceAbility.
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 5% employer pension & 3% employee contribution
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Separate Life Assurance Cover
- Staff discount scheme including retail discounts, entertainment, holidays etc
- Discounted Gym Membership; Employee Assistance programme
- Supportive working environment fostering a good work/life balance
- Support with continuous professional development
VoiceAbility is an independent charity and one of the UK’s largest providers of advocacy and involvement services. We deliver a wide range of service contracts funded by local authorities, health trusts and other voluntary and private sector organisations.
We’ve been supporting people to have their say in decisions about their health, care, and wellbeing for over 40 years. We make sure people are heard when it matters most. For more information on what Advocacy is and the services offered then please visit our website.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to join our team to lead us on the delivery and development of existing and new contracts covering London and the Southeast; this currently includes Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire. This is a permanent role, working full time, 35 hours a week. Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, you will be a passionate supporter of quality driven provision and in coaching others to achieve excellence in advocacy delivery.
How will you make a difference?
- Drive the existing Advocacy contracts to meet our organisations exacting standards
- Lead and directly line manage team leaders and contract manager
- Enhance the experience of clients accessing our services
- Deliver a quality service that is financially sustainable to meet set budgets and efficiencies
- Ensure a culture of continuous performance improvement and staff development within your area of responsibility
- Analyse delivery targets in line with national expectations and appropriately respond to identified under/over performance
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with other organisations and sector leads to support the organisations potential for growth
- Lead the implementation of new Advocacy contracts within your geographical remit
We are looking for a strong influencer and leader to help drive forward high standards of practice within your region meeting outcome frameworks and KPI performance.
You will demonstrate excellent leadership skills in quality assurance standards and financial performance. We are looking for someone who can balance the retention of existing relationships whilst being confident to establish and drive new opportunities for growth.
Equality and Diversity
VoiceAbility believes in fostering an inclusive workplace which welcomes, values and celebrates the diversity of its staff and partners, treats all on a basis of equality and encourages all to meet their maximum potential.
Closing date for applications: midnight on Sunday 10th July, however, VoiceAbility reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy before this date.
Interviews via Teams: week commencing 18th July
How to apply
To apply for this role please sign up for a recruitment account by clicking the apply button on this page. Follow the instructions to create your account, upload your CV, and complete our short application form.
Don’t forget to read the person specification so you can tell us about yourself and how your skills, abilities and experiences match the criteria outlined in the person specification.
We look forward to hearing from you.
VoiceAbility are a Disability Confident employer. If you need to apply in a different way, please contact HR.
VoiceAbility reserve the right to close this vacancy early should a sufficient number of candidates apply.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.