Project Implementation Lead
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Contract Type: 3 years Fixed term
Application Closing Date: 25 November 2020
Salary : Annual Gross Salary BDG 3,551,407
You will oversee implementation of our projects in Bangladesh to the highest level, providing project leadership and daily management through the end to end project cycle. You will also be expected to build lasting partnerships with a range of external stakeholders and globally dispersed colleagues. Excellent communication and relationship building skills are therefore essential.
Skills, qualifications and experience
We are looking for an exceptional projects leader! Someone who is goal oriented, highly motivated, and able to work under minimal supervision in a cross-functional environment at detailed levels whilst taking account of interdependencies at higher level. A person with a positive, can-do attitude and is aligned to VSO values:
* Empower poor and marginalised people to take charge of their own development
* Share skills and knowledge to create long lasting, sustainable change
* Build collaborative partnerships that promote innovation, growth and impact
* Lead volunteering for development, setting the standard for ourselves and others
* Use evidence and insight to guide our actions
* Recruit the right people and work where we have the greatest impact
* Stand beside and advocate for those who have been denied choice and opportunity
* Promote diversity and equality throughout our work
* Encourage different, inquisitive perspectives
* Commit to safeguarding and take a zero-tolerance approach to abuse and harm
* Treat others with respect, as equals
* Be open, transparent and accountable in everything we do
VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
Right to work in Bangladesh is required.