An exciting opportunity for an experienced Acquisition Officer to step up to senior officer level.
Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) is an international development charity with a vision for a world without poverty and a mission to bring people together to fight poverty and marginalisation. Over the last 60 years VSO has worked in 90 countries, with more than 80,000 volunteers who have supported 50,000,000 people.
VSO is looking for an experienced Senior Supporter Engagement Officer to help create new acquisition products at a hugely exciting time for the charity.
A new progressive fundraising proposition, which puts beneficiaries at the forefront, along with significant investment in new people and a completed stage of testing, make this a compelling opportunity for someone keen to join a team at the start of something special.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Acquisition Officer who is looking to take on more senior responsibility, where you will have the opportunity to make your mark as the team is refreshing and revamping their acquisition programme by testing new products and channels.
VSO needs a Senior Supporter Engagement Officer to:
- develop new digital acquisition products, engaging cold audiences to increase the amount of regular giving donors
- focus on the project management of digital channels and increase audience reach, including PPC/ paid social, email marketing and inserts
- collaborate with external creative agencies and stakeholders to develop digital fundraising plans and strategies, ensuring the best possible audience reach and contributing to the acquisition target
- research the benefits of adding new channels such as door drops or mobile selling to enable maximum supporter acquisition.
This role would best suit someone who has:
- experience of acquisition campaign management, with keen knowledge of brand, new products and digital
- worked with digital agencies/in house digital teams to set up digital marketing campaigns, with an understanding of the digital user space
- proven experience spotting new opportunities and ideas for regular giving products
- knowledge of media buying, creative development processes (copy and artwork) and production processes for online/offline communications
- an understanding and active interest in international development
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Ellie Taff at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.