We are seeking a Supervisor to join our new call centre service which has been established in response to COVID-19 and local needs. As part of a dedicated team, you will ensure that all call centre functions are delivered effectively and to a high standard.
Your background will be in advice and information and you will need to be experienced at dealing with safeguarding. You will be an excellent communicator and confident at engaging with staff, volunteers and service users. You will be an experienced supervisor/manager and able to motivate, support and develop a team of staff and volunteers.
The successful candidate will:
- Always put the service user at the heart of delivery.
- Have a good understanding of the health, social, communication and support needs of vulnerable families, adults, older people, and carers – including the legal and regulatory framework and current policy debates covering adult care, health and wellbeing, carers, advice and guidance, public health and primary and secondary care and standards relevant to this work.
- Have a good understanding of referral processes and the range of support services available locally.
- Have a good knowledge of safeguarding legislation and issues relating to vulnerable adults and children.
- Be experienced at producing risk assessments for different activities.
- Have a good understanding of the barriers that those in need might face in accessing support.
- Have an excellent understanding of quality assurance and customer service – including resolving complaints effectively.
- Have a good understanding of the discipline and rigour needed to successfully record and report on data.
- Have a high level of competency in ICT including for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Be able to work hours to meet the demands of the service across a 7 day rota. Our call centre opens 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 4pm on Saturday's, Sunday's and bank holidays. Your earliest shift will start at 8.30am and your latest shift will finish at 6.30pm. You will be required to work a significant number of weekends.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.