W3RT has been at the heart of Watford’s community for forty years. We now have an opportunity for someone who can:
- be W3RT’s champion
- tell our story
- help us attract more volunteers
- take great photos
- identify and collate the information to make our newsletters and publications compulsive reading
- design great graphics
- get our volunteers interviewed in local media
- create the content to drive up visits to our website
- boost our social media presence across all platforms
- inspire our staff to generate brilliant case studies
We think this is a full-time role, but we can be flexible. This post is offered on an initial three-month contract, at a salary equivalent to £33k pa. This can be extended by mutual agreement. The post-holder will report directly to the CEO and be based at home or at one of W3RT’s sites. The successful candidate will be familiar with Watford’s community, have a passion for community engagement, and have the skills and experience to make an immediate impact.
If you think this might be you, please respond with a CV and tell us what you know about Watford and W3RT, and how you will address the challenges of this post.