Are you ready for a key role at the centre of a thriving organisation? Able to talk with people from all backgrounds? Kind to everyone? Patient and diplomatic in all circumstances? Unflappable? An attentive meeting host? Diligent? Meticulous on detail? An accomplished correspondent? Confident dealing with legal documents? Discrete? Always ready for a challenge? If so, whatever your age, experience or background, you could be just the person we need within W3RT to:
- support the CEO;
- liaise with our trustees, partners, staff, stakeholders, volunteers, service users;
- organise, host and minute meetings;
- prepare and manage contracts and agreements;
- deal with staff records and payroll data;
- manage documents and records.
This post requires regular work in Watford and Three Rivers. If you are not based in the area, please say in your covering letter how you will be able to work here.