As a charity we have been challenging and changing the way support is delivered to individuals with learning disabilities, autism, acquired brain injuries and complex needs across England and Wales for the last 30 years.
As a result of a recent Finance Review, we are in the process of recruiting some new and exciting roles to the Finance team here at Walsingham Support. We are looking for the right individual to join us now to be part of an exciting journey that will be mutually rewarding.
This role will be supporting the Payroll Manager from start-to-finish in each payroll cycle, assisting in the administration of duties consisting of but not limited to the below:
• To carry out all aspects of the role in a satisfactory manner and within the guidance of the Organisations Ambitions, Values and Strategic Aims.
• Work with Operational Delivery and Human Resources to accurately onboard new employees to the payroll system EMS
• Work with Operational Delivery and Human Resources to process changes to terms and conditions and leavers.
• Process monthly changes from Human Resources accurately and in a timely manner.
• Prepare the Statutory Returns for review and submission by the Payroll Manager.
• Process Pension deductions accurately and in a timely manner.
• Resolve payroll queries in a timely manner.
• Support the Payroll Manager and Operational Delivery to check the accuracy and completion of timesheets.
• Assist with internal and external audits providing information on request.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Actively studying to become an accredited member of the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience at Payroll Administrator level in an organisation with a payroll of 1,000 plus employees
Walsingham Support is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.