As a charity we have been challenging and changing the way support is delivered to individuals with learning disabilities, autism, acquired brain injuries and complex needs across England and Wales for the last 30 years.
As a result of a recent Finance Review, we are in the process of recruiting some new and exciting roles to the Finance team here at Walsingham Support. We are looking for the right individual to join us now to be part of an exciting journey that will be mutually rewarding.
This role will be leading and managing all aspects of payroll, providing an efficient, accurate and quality-driven service to the business. Duties include but are not limited to:
• To carry out all aspects of the role in a satisfactory manner and within the guidance of the Organisations Ambitions, Values and Strategic Aims.
• Work with Operational Delivery and Human Resources to accurately onboard new employees to the payroll system EMS.
• Work with Operational Delivery and Human Resources to process changes to terms and conditions and leavers.
• Responsible as system administrator for the maintenance, integrity and continuous improvement of the payroll system EMS.
• Responsible for supporting the migration to a new payroll system in the future.
• Responsible for ensuring the payroll is processed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Responsible for ensuring Statutory returns are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Responsible for ensuring that pension deductions are processed accurately and returns made in a timely manner.
• Responsible for ensuring that payroll queries are resolved in a timely manner.
• Responsible for supporting Operational Delivery with checking the accuracy and completion of timesheets.
• Responsible for supporting the work of internal and external audits providing information on request.
• Responsible for the management of the two Payroll Administrator
Qualifications & Experience:
• CIPP qualified
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience at Senior Payroll Administrator/Payroll Manager level in an organisation with a payroll of 1,000 plus employees.
Walsingham Support is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.