We are a multi-award winning, creative and innovative organisation with an exciting vacancy. War Child is seeking a Gaming Partnerships Manager. This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to create, activate & manage key gaming partnerships, playing a critical role in raising funds and awareness of our cause within the video gaming industry. As an important member of War Child’s award-winning Gaming Partnerships team, you will have a direct impact on the lives of children who have been affected by conflict.
The Gaming Partnerships Manager is responsible for managing existing partnerships with the Video Games industry and working closely with the Head of Gaming Partnerships to ensure that we maximise the value of our current and future activities. Your key objective is to secure income to help War Child deliver quality programmes to an increased number of children in conflict zones, while ensuring the organisation has the flexible funding needed to maintain stability and growth. This will entail building upon and improving the existing templates, activations and relationships that the team has developed over the last few years and crucially, developing new fundraising initiatives that excite and delight the sector.
Being a fast-growing global industry, Gaming has become one of War Child’s most important target sectors for innovation and growth. Working closely with the Head of Gaming Partnerships, you will deal daily with leaders of the Video Games industry and will be uniquely placed to deliver a lasting impact on the War Child and the children we serve.
- Support the Head of Gaming to develop and manage a fundraising roadmap to deliver a vital income stream for War Child UK.
- Take overall responsibility for gaming activations to maximise audience engagement, with support from the Digital & Communications Teams.
- Procure resources, both internally and externally to enable high quality work: build relationships with other members of the Fundraising & Marketing Department and, more widely, across War Child UK. Hire and manage agencies or external vendors where suitable.
- Ensure that the Gaming Partnerships Team has superb ongoing relationships with all Games studios, games influencers and other partners. This will also entail bringing new studios on board.
- Manage the marketing of the Gaming activities and the relationships with promotional partners and contractors to enable War Child to deliver top quality events and fundraising activities.
- Ensure all Gaming Partnerships adhere to our Shared Global Fundraising Policy and where necessary take steps to manage any risk with support from the Head of Partnerships.
- Use all tools available to ensure compliance including partnership agreements, client record management database as well as GDPR and fundraising regulations. Salesforce experience highly desired.
- Shared responsibility in coaching other members of the team on commercial activations and supporting the Head of Gaming Partnerships on decision making as appropriate. As part of a team of experts, you will both learn from, and share with, other members of the team to the benefit of the group
- Responsibility for accurate and timely financial reporting of the activities and income streams that you will be responsible for
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.