Want to use your skills in Digital Analytics to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as the Digital Analyst to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you'll be joining a 2020 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
The Business Insight Team is focused on providing intuitive reporting and insightful analysis, which are pivotal to the success of the organisation's fundraising. The post-holder will play a major role in shaping the direction of future fundraising and campaigning activities
As our Digital Analyst you will act as an expert in delivering actionable insight and data related to WaterAid's digital assets to support decision-making, monitoring, and evaluation of activities.
To see the full job pack, please click 'Apply'. Please apply by submitting your CV and a Cover letter into one document in either Word Document or PDF format. Applications will close 23:59 on 06/10/2021. Telephone Interviews from w/c 11/10/2021 and Interviews from w/c 18/10/2021. Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis.
To be successful, you'll need:
* Direct experience of using and implementing Google Analytics for reporting and analysis.
* Expert knowledge in using Google Tag Manager or equivalent.
* Being able to build comprehensive reports and make appropriate insights based on findings.
* Experience of social media analytics packages.
* Demonstrable capability and method for influencing decision-makers at any level with data and insight.
* Knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Google Data Studio or Power BI.
* Experience of website optimisation through AB or multivariate testing.
* Experience of using session recordings, heatmaps, or online surveys to augment web clickstream data.
* Knowledge of search engine optimisation principles and analysis.
* Experience with R, Python and/or SQL.
Salary: Circa £38,000 with excellent benefits
- 36 days' holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Option to buy an extra 5 days annual leave
- We offer a generous pension plan with employer contribution of up to 10%
- Wide range of flexible and agile-working arrangement
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free annual eye tests
- Pay as You Give charitable giving scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Adoption/Surrogacy pay, Shared Parental Leave and Paternity Leave
- Volunteer Day
WaterAid is currently located at Canary Wharf, London and this will be your location and contract base. Due to current restrictions on office capacity the majority of our staff are working from home. All aspects of this including how we are supporting homeworking and the office transition will be discussed at the interview stage with you.
We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
WaterAid is committed to ensuring that wherever we work in the world there is no tolerance for the abuse of power, privilege or trust. WaterAid reinforces a culture of zero tolerance towards any form of inappropriate behaviour, abuse, harassment, or exploitation of any kind. The safeguarding of our beneficiaries, staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf, is our top priority and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff and volunteers are required to share in this commitment through our Global Code of Conduct. We will conduct the most appropriate pre-employment references and checks to ensure high standards are maintained.
WaterAid is an equal opportunities, disability-confident employer and committed to achieving the highest standards of diversity, fairness and equality. Should you have a disability and require any additional support, please contact us.