How to apply
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Want to use your skills in Office 365 to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as an Office 365 Adoption Manager to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you'll be joining a 2018 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
The WaterAid IT team are responsible for the development and support of the IT infrastructure and application services running in WaterAid UK. We have direct responsibility for the 250+ staff working in the UK and provide services and support for WaterAid staff across 22 countries.
As our Adoption Manager and you will assist with the launch of OneDrive and team sites in our country offices and help us to maximise the potential of other Office 365 applications across the WaterAid Federation.
In this role, you will work will the IT and Learning and Engagement team to drive the adoption of Office 365 applications across the organisation, as well as provide advice on the skills and knowledge needed to support these applications in the future.
* Deliver remote training to country office staff on using team sites and OneDrive
* Provide expertise and guidance on the potential use of other Office 365 applications within the business, in particular Microsoft Teams.
* Work with UK teams to understand their requirements and provide advice on additional features that could improve existing team sites, such as SharePoint Lists connected to Forms, Flow and PowerApps.
To be successful, you'll need:
* Experience of using and implementing Office 365 products, ensuring optimisation of the technology to improve business utilisation.
* Good coaching skills with an approach that builds capacity rather than dependency.
* Strong interpersonal skills: Proven ability to influence successfully without authority and drive organisation change using technology.
* Proven ability to co-design technical training to a variety of stakeholders and/or practical experience of rolling out technical training or building technical competence in IT.
* Proven ability to work on own initiative in a matrix organisation and able to juggle competing priorities and demands effectively.
WaterAid benefits include:
36 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)Option to buy an extra 5 days annual leave We offer a generous pension plan with employer contribution of up to 10%Flexible working conditions, including the opportunity for part-time work and home working up to 2 days a weekSeason Ticket LoanFree annual eye testsPay as You Earn training scheme Pay as You Give charitable giving scheme
We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Shortlisting and interviews may take place on a rolling basis and the application process will close if a suitable candidate is found prior to the advertised closing date.
Please note this role requires an immediate start. Only apply only if you are available immediately or on a one month's notice.
Salary: £42,000- £45,000 with excellent benefits
WaterAid is fully committed to protecting those with whom it comes into contact in WaterAid is committed to ensuring that wherever we work in the world there is no tolerance for the abuse of power, privilege or trust. WaterAid reinforces a culture of zero tolerance towards any form of inappropriate behaviour, abuse, harassment, or exploitation of any kind. The safeguarding of our beneficiaries, staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf, is our top priority, and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff and volunteers are required to share in this commitment through our Global Code of Conduct. We will conduct the most appropriate preemployment references and checks to ensure high standards are maintained. WaterAid is an equal opportunities, disability-confident employer and committed to achieving the highest standards of diversity, fairness and equality.