Want to use your skills in SQL and data selections to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as Campaign Planning & Selections Officer to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you'll be joining a 2020 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
The Campaign Planning & Selections Team sits within the Performance and Insight Department. Working alongside the Business and Market Insight Teams, the team is focused on ensuring that WaterAid UK adopts an insight-led and data-driven approach to maximising return on investment in fundraising and campaigning activity. This is achieved through targeted supporter communications, delivering data selections, activity monitoring and end of campaign reporting.
This is a full-time, 9 month fixed-term contract.
In this role, you will manage campaign selections as well as work with stakeholders across the organisation with a particular focus on campaign selections delivery
* Manage the scheduling and delivery of data selections and segmentations in an accurate and timely fashion, in accordance with the agreed data selection brief and deadlines.
* Identify barriers to optimal campaign selections and proactively seek methods to address and improve them.
* Deputise as appropriate for the Campaign Planning & Selections Manager
To be successful, you'll need:
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases and experience of working with large and complex data sets.
- Experience of writing SQL syntax, including the creation of views, stored procedures and processes.
- Working knowledge of GDPR.
To see the full job pack, please click "Apply"
Please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter into one document in either Word Document or PDF format.
Applications will close one minute before midnight on Sunday 23rd August. Availability for interview is required on w/c 24th August.
Salary: c£28,500 per annum with excellent benefits.
WaterAid benefits include:
- 36 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Option to buy an extra 5 days annual leave
- We offer a generous pension plan with employer contribution of up to 10%
- Flexible working conditions, including the opportunity for part-time work and home working up to 2 days a week
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free annual eye tests
- Pay as You Give charitable giving scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Adoption/Surrogacy pay, Shared Parental Leave and Paternity Leave.
- Volunteer Day
WaterAid is currently located at Durham Street, Vauxhall. However, we will be leaving our current location in Sept 2020 and moving to 20 Canada Square, Canary Wharf. Therefore the London Office location and contract base, if you are successfully offered the role, will change. This will be discussed at the interview stage with you.
We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
WaterAid is committed to ensuring that wherever we work in the world there is no tolerance for the abuse of power, privilege or trust. WaterAid reinforces a culture of zero tolerance towards any form of inappropriate behaviour, abuse, harassment, or exploitation of any kind. The safeguarding of our beneficiaries, staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf, is our top priority and we take our responsibilities extremely serious. All staff and volunteers are required to share in this commitment through our Global Code of Conduct. We will conduct the most appropriate pre-employment references and checks to ensure high standards are maintained.
WaterAid is an equal opportunities, disability-confident employer and committed to achieving the highest standards of diversity, fairness and equality. Should you have a disability and require any additional support, please contact us.