An opportunity to join our award-winning charity as we start to grow beyond our local area in North London - enabling more places where people with and without learning disabilities can enjoy mixing TOGETHER.
You will likely come from a charitable or social enterprise background and will be looking to take on a fresh challenge, with moral and faith-inspired purpose. You will be motivated by the importance of reducing social segregation and supporting practical projects that positively shift unhelpful attitudes around learning disability.
You will have responsibility for
- Developing the partnerships and network that will help to promote and spread Wave's WithNotFor approach to inclusion
- Embedding operational plans, budgets and resources that will ensure the effectiveness of Wave's work
- Line-managing a team that includes a part-time administrator; fixed-term contractors and committed volunteers based in North London
We are looking for you to have
- An understanding of the need for and benefits of genuinely inclusive community
- 3+ years' experience in management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong networking and team building skills
- Charity sector/Fundraising knowledge
- Appreciation of the Christian faith that underpins our work
- Resilience and determination!
You will report to the charity's Co-Founder and will be working as part of an established and collaborative leadership team.
Send a copy of your CV and a covering letter (maximum 2 pages)
Your covering letter should show why you are excited by the opportunity to join and shape the growth of a small charity and how you meet the Job Description and criteria.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.