WDP People Partner
- Permanent role
- 37.5 hours per week
- £37,000 to £43,000 per annum
- Home-based with travel to Central Office in St. James Park and other services as and when required in line with government guidelines
Are you ready to be part of a progressive and ambitious team and organisation?
A little about us:
The People & Culture Team at WDP passionately believe in equity, transparency, ethical innovation and forward-thinking. We are not afraid to question the status quo, in search of the highest quality support for our clients. We are committed to working as a community of professionals to achieve beyond our individual capabilities as a unified collective. WDP People Partners are the ambassadors of this mission, providing the uppermost service at all times.
- To put into operational practice the recently agreed “From HR to People & Culture strategy”.
- Using vibrancy and innovation ensuring these run throughout the entire employee experience and through our numerous processes, rather than designing these processes in isolation of one another.
- Revisiting the way in which we develop our employment policies that currently prescribe what’s allowed and what’s not, in minute detail, to freedom within a framework to create greater autonomy and trust.
- Remove the annual cycle from HR.
- Move away from the traditional team structures.
- Move toward a leading cutting edge support function through experimentation, learning to fail fast and moving at the pace of our most demanding managers.
- A focus on outcomes rather than process. Innovation is more important to us than perfection.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 24 January 2021 @ 23:59
Interviews are likely to take place via Zoom, to support social distancing.
To apply please complete the application form found on the link below:
WDP and Our Values
WDP is an innovative behaviour change charity. We facilitate long-lasting transformation in people’s lives to improve health, wellbeing and social integration. We work across the fields of substance misuse, young person’s support, employability, sexual health and inpatient services.
All staff are required to work to WDP’s four values:
- In partnership
- Strong belief in service users
- Community focused
As part of this recruitment exercise we particularly welcome applications from a diverse range of applicants. If you need any support in accessing our recruitment please shout out. Our team want you to bring your authentic self to the process at all times.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.