We’re looking for a Media Support Officer to help us design and shape how we use multimedia content on our owned communications channels and in the media to tell the story of the organisation and make it easier for people to get support.
Reporting to the Multimedia and Creative Content Manager in the Media and Policy Team, you’ll develop creative and engaging multimedia content for a range of platforms including social media, blogs and websites.
You will also work with the media team to provide support in creating and selling-in multimedia content to media outlets.
We Are With You rebranded from ‘Addaction’ in February this year and this is an exciting and creative role with opportunities to make a big impact on how we build our new brand.
What we’re looking for
Ideally you’ll have:
- the ability to develop multimedia content for diverse audiences, write brilliantly and tell a clear story
- skills in video, photography, content design and/or graphic design
- an understanding of the changing digital landscape and an aptitude for using digital platforms in new ways
- excellent administration skills including experience in developing new processes and approaches to creating media worthy content
In return, you’ll get to be part of a supportive, tight-knit team who want to hear your ideas. We have a strong focus on our culture and trying new ways of working, and ongoing learning and development.
Further information about this job
This a permanent role for 37.5 hours per week.
You will also receive an Inner London Weighting allowance of £2,759.00 per annum.
Interviews will be held via video conference during the week starting 17 August .
Interested applicants should submit a copy of their CV with a completed application form by Monday 10 August containing a personal statement how you meet the personal specification set out in the role description.
Benefits of working with us
- 28 days holiday plus a bank holiday allowance (pro rata for part time staff)
- Enhanced employer pension contribution
- Death in service benefit scheme
- Flexible working patterns to help with work life balance
- Training and development opportunities
- 24/7 access to employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
Information about us and our recruitment processes
We are an equal opportunities employer and have committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of our work. Although we welcome applications from all sections of the community we are only able to employ those who have the legal right to work in the UK.
We want to safeguard and protect the children, young people and adults we work with. Our rigorous selection process applies to all applicants to support this aim. If you are applying for a role which involves regulated activity you will need to have an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (including Barred Lists) check (if in England) or become a member of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups scheme (if in Scotland). We will also seek references as part of the selection process for this role, including from your current or most recent employer.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.