We are looking for someone to play an important role in supporting the development and implementation of our fundraising activities to secure funding from trusts & foundations, major donors and statutory funders. This job requires exceptional writing skills and a good understanding of how to position West London Zone and our work within applications and funder reports.
- Write high-quality bids for trusts/foundations and any other fundraising applications, including proposals to High Net Worth Individuals as required.
- Work closely with line manager to manage our existing pipeline to meet fundraising targets on an annual basis.
- Conduct prospect research on potential trust and foundations funders and discuss action plan for new prospects with line manager in order to help build our pipeline.
- Write bespoke external reports for funders, collaborating across the organisation as required.
- Help to build relationships with key individuals representing trusts and foundations by drafting outreach communications and supporting documents, with the opportunity to build your own small portfolio of donors.
- Lead on donation processing and thanking.
- Manage and develop the Salesforce database system and reporting, utilise (and help develop) internal systems and processes to track deadlines, KPIs, and get the most out of our CRM.
- Work closely with other members of the Development team to support all fundraising activity, including event.
To apply, please complete and email your application form, which is also available on our website.
Applications received before 5pm on Tuesday 14th April 2020 will be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by 5pm on Thursday 16th April 2020.
Interviews Friday 17th April via conference/video call.