Full-time or part-time
Reporting to the Head of Impact, the Impact Manager will lead West London Zone’s programme model design work to ensure our programme drives impact on outcomes for children and young people. The Impact Manager will work closely with the front line delivery teams to ensure seamless coordination between Impact and Delivery to provide high quality impactful programmes.
You will be responsible for leading on key elements of programme design across the West London Zone programme. You will lead consultation with internal teams and external agencies, and ensure that our programme is grounded in evidence and best practice. You will need to have a good understanding of impact design approaches and a strong understanding of the West London Zone model.
You will lead training and workshops for West London Zone staff, and will be key in communicating West London Zone’s impact mission and work. The Impact Manager is responsible for contributing to West London Zone’s impact culture and promoting our impact mission across the organisation.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience of working with children or young people as well as a good understanding of programme design work, and who is excited about the opportunity to drive impact in our work with children and young people.
The main responsibilities are;
- Leading programme design and model refinement workstreams across West London Zone, based on our Theory of Change.
- Working closely with the programme delivery department, through consultations, workshops and observation, to ensure joined up working across data, model refinement and implementation.
- Leading training sessions and workshops on the programme model with other internal staff.
- Contribute to WLZ’s analysis and research agenda and ensure that programme refinement workstreams utilise learning from internal research and learning.
- Contribute to WLZ’s impact culture and promoting our impact mission across the organisation.
Please note, CVs will not be accepted.
Applications received before 11:30pm on Sunday 19th July will be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by 4:00pm on Friday 24th July.
Interviews with West London Zone will be between 27th July to 29th July 2020.