West London Zone is an early intervention charity. We help children and young people build the relationships and skills they need to get on track Socially, Emotionally and Academically, believing that by targeting these key areas of development we can empower children to fulfil their potential. We call this “creating SEA change”.
The Link Work Manager will manage a team of Link Workers supporting them by promoting and enabling best practice, developing strong working relationships with schools and delivery partners and actively contributing to the continuous improvement of the WLZ programme model.
The Link Work Manager will lead a team of WLZ Link Workers who engage with the children, young people and families and work to improve their outcomes in life. They will do this by
- Supporting the WLZ Link Workers’ relationships in schools, including their joint working with teachers, senior and support staff.
- Managing WLZ Link Workers to meet outcomes targets in accordance with contract requirements.
- Providing frontline support to WLZ Link Workers to ensure best practice.
- Developing relationships with school leaders in order to manage the strategic development of WLZ programmes in these settings.
- Supporting the WLZ Link Workers’ organisation and management of WLZ partner charities’ specialist work with children, young people and families.
- Ensure Link Work is delivered in line with WLZ’s Safeguarding Framework and that all aspects of Link Work comply with relevant legislation and safer working practices – e.g. data protection, health and safety.
- Excellent leadership demonstrated in an education, social work, counselling, family support work or youth/play work context.
- Ability to meet targets through the leadership and management of frontline delivery staff.
More details about the benefits, values and roles at West London Zone are available in the job pack and the “Join the Team” page on our website.
To apply, please complete our online application form by clicking the link below.
- The deadline for applications is 11.30pm on Sunday 3rd October.
- We expect to hold interviews on Friday 8th October and we hope to notify shortlisted candidates by Monday 4th October.
- Interviews will be held in person, in line with the latest government guidance.
If you have any questions please contact our friendly HR Team.