3 in 5 people will become a carer in their lifetime – Devon Carers is one of the largest and most successful carers services in the UK, providing information and support to over 20,000 unpaid carers. We are looking for an engaging, passionate and creative thinker to join our team to increase awareness of carers and our services throughout the county. You will need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a knack of building stakeholder relationships.
If you have a proven track record of developing and delivering presentations or training we would love to hear from you.
For more details of our service and how we support unpaid carers visit Devon Carers Website.
Full details can be found in the Job Description
Please download an application form from the Westbank Community Health and Care website.
We will be shortlisting on the following criteria so please use the supporting statement to evidence how you meet these.
- Proven track record of developing and managing projects.
- Experienced in public speaking with excellent presentation skills
- Good IT skills and understanding of MS Office packages
- Ability to plan, prioritise and use own initiative with excellent attention to detail
- Relevant experience of working in a role involving effective liaison with other agencies.
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to develop learning and development materials
- Ability/willingness to work flexibly as the role requires, including occasional weekend and evening work.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as a member of a team
- Experience in designing, delivering and evaluating training
- High level of inter-personal skills, with the ability to develop solutions.
Hours per week: 30
Contract: Fixed Term Contract 31/03/2023
Closing date for applications: 09:00 Friday 14th February 2020
Interviews will be held on: Week commencing Monday 24th February 2020
An Enhanced DBS Check is required for this role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.