Salary and Benefits: £30,700 - £34,42 (Eligibility for the Civil Service pension scheme option (employer contribution up to 27.1%)
Contract: Fixed-term – to 31st March 2022
Hours: Full time – 35 hours per week (flexible working available)
This role is a key member of the operations team, which provides essential corporate support services across the organisation.
As our new Business Operations Adviser you will act as our global administrator on the Microsoft 365 platform, including user set up in addition to providing support and advice on key business functions including IT, systems, office management, health and safety, risk and general operations, supporting ongoing system and IT upgrade projects and managing key corporate contracts.
The core skills and experience we are looking for are;
- Previous experience working a similar role, in a professional organisation.
- Experience of implementing or strengthening processes to improve efficiency.
- Good understanding of business processes including the outsource of procured services.
- Experience of cross-collaboration between multiple departments.
- Experience of procurement procedures.
- Excellent time management, including ability to prioritise tasks and working to deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to foster good working relationships.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Experience providing user support ideally to remote teams.
- Good technical knowledge of Microsoft 365 Platform.
For more information, please download the JOB DESCRIPTION
The Operations Team
The Operations Team is a small team, based in London the team is responsible for coordinating day-to-day corporate business; promoting internal policy and good practice across the organization; developing WFD’s systems; driving change and innovation; leading on business development, planning, and deliver and overseeing risk, compliance, IT and facilities.
To apply please visit our website.
This vacancy will close on 8th March 2020.