Contract length: December 2020 - until -June 2021(possible extension)
Reporting to the Regional Director Asia and working closely with the Senior Programme Manager Asia, members of the Philippines parliament and senior stakeholders, you will be tasked with; supporting the implementation of the programme including; grants, contributing to the design of programmes to support WFD’s strategic direction, managing medium term goals, overseeing budgets, programme activities and operating plans and as well as writing business development funding proposals.
We are looking for someone with
- First-hand experience of designing, implementing and managing a portfolio of programmes- minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Exceptional project and programme management skills.
- Experience organising and managing high profile and complex events.
- Senior stakeholder analysis, development and management skills
- Excellent level of written and oral communication skills in English.
Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis therefore this position may close before the closing date 3rd December 2020.