Westminster Foundation for Democracy (WFD): Our work helps strengthen democracy in over 30 countries and the impact of what we do is far reaching.
Senior Finance Systems and Reporting Analyst
Location: UK-based with the option for remote working.
Benefits: Civil Service pension - defined benefit: Generous employer contribution up to 27.9%. 25 days paid annual leave and 8 public holidays.
Friendly, supportive, and engaging environment (working with people who are passionate about positive change and strengthening democracy around the world).
This is a new role, and reports to the Finance Director /Deputy Director of Finance with a matrix line to the Director of Programmes.
Responsible for the design of WFD’s finance reporting tools, the Senior Finance Systems and Reporting Analyst (SFSRA) will lead on building WFD’s capacity to transition from manual reporting to a fully automated financial reporting process.
The SFSRA will develop financial reporting best practice for WFD, working closely with various teams. They will ensure reporting tools, are integrated into finance and program systems. Identify opportunities for streamlining inefficient transactional processes across the organisation. Bring together financial analysis, reporting, and business systems analysis to support business development, compliance, operations, and programming.
You will have all the usual characteristics of a seasoned Finance System Analyst, great analytical skills, attention to detail and coaching skills.
It is essential that you have.
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a Senior Finance System Analyst in designing complex modelling tools, reviewing, troubleshooting, and embedding financial systems across an organisation.
- Excellent skills in interpreting financial information.
- Understanding financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Ability to use accounting and office software packages, e.g., particularly experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or, Sage, QuickBooks, Oracle, Zoho Books, Microsoft Excel, Access, Word.
- Competence using analytical software such as Tableau.
- Ability to monitor, interpret and effectively present complex data with a view to predicting future trends.
- Broad knowledge of techniques in collecting data, analysing information, generating reports, programming, and SQL Server.
- Experience conducting reviews and evaluations to produce cause and effect reports.
- Able to develop relationships with cross-departmental team members.
- Ability to produce accurate reports to specific deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of financial regulations, legislation, market conditions and trends.
- A bachelor’s degree/ OR equivalent experience.
To apply by 12th June 2022 please visit our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.