Senior Housing Services Officer
To deliver a responsive customer focused Housing Management service to tenants and prospective tenants of the Association. To supervise The Neighbourhood Officer, the Income & Tenancy Sustainment Officer and to ensure performance and service delivery meets our standards.
- Income Collection
- Complaint handling
- Tenancy & Lease Management to ensure statutory and contractual obligations are met
- External Liaison to promote Housing Management Service
- Producing various mangement reports
- Managing voids & lettings
- Ensure the Service Delivery is customer focused
- Line management expereince/ Staff supervision
- Estate Management & Performance Monitoring
- Anti-social behaviour management
- Result focus
- Customer Orientation
- Effective communication
- Planning & Organisation
- Decision Making & Initiative
- Influencing & Negotiating
Please see attached the full job description for more information.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.