WHAG is a leading charity delivering quality support services to women, men and their families who are affected by domestic abuse and homeless vulnerable women across North West England. Improving the safety and life opportunities of our service users and supporting them in their recovery
Our people impact on the lives of others and our business everyday so we’re committed to developing talent and growing ambition. We’re looking for people who want to be the best they can in their role and who want to make a difference day in, day out.
We currently have opportunities for:
Assistant Domestic Abuse Support Worker (Nights) (Rochdale)
We are looking for an Assistant Domestic Abuse Support Worker to provide clients with assistance and support as required in a safe and secure environment and assist them to reach planned goals.
- Salary: NJC scale 9 (£19,283 + £50 per sleep allowance)
- Actual Salary: £14,803
- Hours: 14.92 hours
- Thursday 4.30pm to Friday 8.45am (Sleep 11pm-8am)
- Friday 4:30pm to Saturday 8.45am (Sleep 11pm-8am)
- Every 3rd Saturday 5.30pm to Sunday 8am ((Sleep 11pm-8am)
- Closing Date: 10.00am, Wednesday, 26th August 2020
- Interview date: Wednesday, 9th September 2020
As this post is at women only project schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010 applies
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.